As we navigate through the uncertainties of the Coronavirus, we want to keep you up to date on how it is affecting our practice. We plan to stay open and take care of your needs as long as we are able. In the meantime, we are taking extra safety measures to keep our staff and patients well.
Extra Pre-cautions We Are Taking in The Office
In order to keep everyone safe, we are taking these extra measures in our office:
- We ask that no more than one adult accompany you during your visit so that we can stick with the space needed for social distancing.
- If a patient calls for a nutrition appointment and they are ill, they will be scheduled at the end of the day and will enter the office from the rear door directly into the treatment room.
- Extra care is being taken to sanitize all work stations, common areas, countertops & door handles throughout the day.
When We Will Need to Reschedule Your Appointment
It’s highly important that you let our office know if you are experiencing any of these symptoms:
- Respiratory infection
- Fever (temperature above 100°)
- Shortness of breath
- Been in close contact with someone that has symptoms related to COVID-19
If you have experienced any of these symptoms or have been close to someone who has, we’d like to reschedule you to come back at a later time. Please follow the current CDC guidelines and stay home.
Contact us Today
Please contact the staff at Back to Health Chiropractic and Wellness in Santa Barbara, CA. We’re here to support you during this difficult time. Remember, we are all in this together and we’ll get it through it.